Giga-Bites Community forums
October 25, 2014, 08:35:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The first of New Eldar (WD Rules pg2, Some abilities Pg4)  (Read 7843 times)
Kiama
Screaming Fanatic

« on: May 19, 2013, 08:55:57 AM »

For anyone who hasnt already seen online or doesnt have a BolS account:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56446841/Warmachine/Wraith_Knight.jpg

I DO have one issue with it...It looks WAY too based on the Riptide from Tau. Left Shield arm, Right large gun, 2 mounted guns on shoulders, large fins on back, etc.

Still though, none the less:
http://i.imgur.com/vIXYF.gif
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:33:14 PM by Kiama » Logged

------------------------------------------------------------

Armies/Games:
Warmachine/Hordes: Retribution of Scyrah/Menoth
Warhammer 40k: Eldar (Main Army)/Dark Eldar
Mohoc
Stormtrooper

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 09:59:05 AM »

Codex Cover:

Wraith Knight:

-Oliver

WH40K:
3000+ Mech IG
1500+ Demons
2500+ Deathguard

Firestorm Armada: Dindrenzi
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 09:59:05 AM »

Kiama
Screaming Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:25:38 AM »

The cover has me excited!

You can even see the flyer on the one page that was released, but is VERY small. Not sure how I feel on it yet, but a few weeks will tell Smiley

So excited~

------------------------------------------------------------

Armies/Games:
Warmachine/Hordes: Retribution of Scyrah/Menoth
Warhammer 40k: Eldar (Main Army)/Dark Eldar
S7RYPE
Stormtrooper

One by one my children come and take my braincells

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 11:13:50 AM »

I kida want the bot just to apease my Mecha Fetish  Undecided

Master of outdated information
Squats (tiny drunk space Vikings)
Killteam
Marines (no chapter atm)

"Thanks, we were all on the edges of our seats waiting to see if you'd play Space Barbies with us."

Funniest comment I have read so far Cheesy
Farseer Elorrah
War Doll
Screaming Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 04:21:47 PM »

I'll be in my bunk... Grin

Deus_Morte
Stormtrooper

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 06:37:48 AM »

*squeel!!!* Its like a mini titan...

40k-CSM (Red Corsairs/Death Guard), Demons (All), BA, SW, Tyranids, Iron Hands, Dark Angels, Eldar, Dark Eldar.
Fantasy- WoC (Nurgle/Khorne/Tzeentch), Demons (All), Lizardmen, TK, Beastmen, Skaven, Vampire Counts.  
DZC- Scourge.
Confrontation: Dirz and Werewolves.
Necromunda/Blood Bowl: Misc.
Alpha Ghaz
Stormtrooper

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 06:43:11 AM »

Farseer on the Codex going apeshit with lightning: 10/10 Would bang again.

WRAITH KNIGHTO: 5/10 not that inspiring considering it just looks like a bigger Wraithlord/Wraithguard or a tiner Wraith Titan.

Happy to see them get a new book next month, this should stop all the intense amount of crying/bitching, right?
Daemonell
Screaming Fanatic

et auferes daemon per ignem

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »

I called it Smiley Seems GW wants to push out a monstrous creature with each release. More plastic = more money. Makes sense.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »

Alpha Ghaz
Stormtrooper

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 07:08:02 AM »

Apparently they have a Codex Supplement: Iyanden...BRAVE NEW WORLD.
Mohoc
Stormtrooper

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 07:22:43 AM »

Farseer on the Codex going apeshit with lightning: 10/10 Would bang again.

WRAITH KNIGHTO: 5/10 not that inspiring considering it just looks like a bigger Wraithlord/Wraithguard or a tiner Wraith Titan.

Happy to see them get a new book next month, this should stop all the intense amount of crying/bitching, right?

Here is my opinion on the Wraith Knight: Large Fuzzy pictures, especially for White Dwarf, are meaning less except for the general idea of how it looks. Remember how the internet howled about the "stupid" Riptide when the first pictures leaked?

-Oliver

WH40K:
3000+ Mech IG
1500+ Demons
2500+ Deathguard

Mohoc
Stormtrooper

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 07:49:19 AM »

From Faeit:

Here is a list of what is being released for the Eldar wave going live for pre-orders this Saturday. I do not yet see the prices, but I am sure that we will have them soon. Looks like my list is very much includes codex, Wraithknight and Flyer. Very cool.

Warhammer 40000: Codex Eldar104 page full colour,
hardback Warhammer 40,000 CodexContains New Artwork, Background and rules whilst showcasing the fantastic miniature range

Warhammer 40000: Eldar Wraithknight
This box contains a multipart plastic kit that makes one Eldar Wraithknight, this completely new Walker stands a massive 9 inches tall and can be constructed with a variety of armaments to fulfill a range of battlefield roles.

Warhammer 40000: Eldar Hemlock Wraithfighter/ Crimson Hunter
This box contains a multipart plastic kit that makes either a Hemlock Wraithfighter or a Crimson Hunter, both new Eldar Flyers. The Hemlock Wraithfighter is a Psychicly armed bomber designer to cause havoc among enemy troops while the Crimson Hunter is an all new aspect warrior class whom excel at aerial combat.

Warhammer 40000: Eldar Wraithguard/Wraithblades
This box contains a multipart plastic kit that makes either 5 Wraithguards previously only available in metal or 5 Wraithblades, a new type of deadly close combat warrior.

Warhammer 40000: Eldar Farseer
A plastic Clamp pack containing 1 Eldar Hero in a dynamic mid-casting posse.

Reformatted Warhammer 40000: Eldar Battle Force
Contains 10 Eldar Guardians and a Heavy Weapon Platform, 5 Dire Avengers (including the option of making an Exarch), a Wave Serpent and a Vyper Jetbike

Reformatted Warhammer 40000: Eldar Dire AvengersThe Dire Avengers squad has been repackaged as a five miniature boxed set (including the option of making an Exarch)

New Finecast ReleasesWarhammer 40000: Illic Nightspear· A clampack that contains one highly detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature sculpted by Edgar Ramos. Illic Nightspear is an outcast who has become an deadly assassin armed with the sniper rifle Voidbringer.

Warhammer 40000: Eldar Spiritseer· A clampack that contains one highly detailed Citadel Finecast resin miniature sculpted by Mike Fores. Armed with a Witch Staff and spirit stone wearing a distinctive eyeless helm.Available While Stocks LastThese Items are highly limited, please request the quantity you require and we will supply you as close to this number as we can.

Warhammer 40,000 Psychic Cards: Eldar·This pack contains 14 reference cards that describe the effects of each of the Primaris Powers and the the six psychic powers available to each area of mastery

-Oliver

WH40K:
3000+ Mech IG
1500+ Demons
2500+ Deathguard

Daemonell
Screaming Fanatic

et auferes daemon per ignem

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 07:52:14 AM »

From Faeit:

Warhammer 40,000 Psychic Cards: Eldar·This pack contains 14 reference cards that describe the effects of each of the Primaris Powers and the the six psychic powers available to each area of mastery

Called this too. Whew I am on the money.
Farseer Elorrah
War Doll
Screaming Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2013, 12:45:20 PM »

I just noticed that Shining Spears are missing from the GW site. I HOPE this means they are getting new models and not that they are being dropped altogether. This would make me a very sad Farseer indeed.

Shuriken Cannon jetbikes are gone too. Maybe a double aspect box?

Was the Autarch on bike available on the site? I notice he's missing as well. 

Gonzo
Screaming Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »

I've seen where they've been talking about new bikes coming. Spears/guardian dual kit. Believe it when you can put it in your hands.

The Host of Maugan Ra - 6k+of bullshit hair dressing Eldar.
Necromunda - The Infamous Phoenix Fire - Orlock (3700+ rating)
                      The Order of the Bloodletting - Spyrer (900+)
                      The Westboro Baptist Church - 1600+ Redemptionists
S7RYPE
Stormtrooper

One by one my children come and take my braincells

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2013, 03:48:07 PM »

It will most likely be new models or A reboxing, they seldom get rid of things unless they are completely useless or under used. Sisters got a rebox after having their items removed from the online store, I'm sure this is the same thing.

Master of outdated information
Squats (tiny drunk space Vikings)
Killteam
Marines (no chapter atm)

"Thanks, we were all on the edges of our seats waiting to see if you'd play Space Barbies with us."

Funniest comment I have read so far Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: